Terms Of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the leadsplanet. (“leadsplanet.co”) website and all content, services and products available at, or through, the leadsplanet domain leadsplanet.co (the “Website”), including, but not limited to, the leadsplanet user management service (collectively with the Website, the “Services”). The Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, procedures that may be published from time to time on this Website by leadsplanet (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by leadsplanet, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify leadsplanet of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breaches of security. leadsplanet will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Unacceptable behavior
We make leadsplanet available to you. In doing so, we’re trusting that you wont use our software or services to do anything unlawful, Whereby, you agree NOT to carry out such behavior within the platform or using data provided by leadsplanet. In this regard, it is forbidden to:
- Resell leadsplanet services without authorization, as well as to carry out any commercial use of the information extracted using our Services.
- Use the platform for purposes related to child pornography, child abuse, and maltreatment affecting children, their families and / or a third party.
- Transmit any material (by e-mail, forums, guest books, web space or in any other manner) that threatens, and encourages performing bodily harm or destruction of property or person.
- Transmit any content considered adult or pornographic, such as explicit sex scenes, full nudity, etc.
- Transmit any material that harasses another user and / or a third party.
- Transmit the insertion of messages or advertisements without complying with the legal requirements, and / or is considered to be spam and / or carrying out spamming behaviors (sending spam or unsolicited messages).
- Impersonate others, such as carry out the illegal use of debit and / or credit information. In this regard, using the services of the platform to access or attempt to access the accounts of other users, penetrate, or attempt to penetrate leadsplanet security measures, its software or the hardware of another entity, and the electronic communications systems or telecommunications system.
- Use disrespectful language, content and graphics which affect the rights of our other clients and / or users and / or a third party.
- Use material that infringes and / or affects the intellectual or industrial property rights of our other clients and / or users and / or of a third party, (trademarks, trade names, slogans, pictures or content, among others…). In this regard, you cannot publish any material, belonging to a third party that is registered as their intellectual and / or industrial property, without the rightful authorization of the owner or after ensuring that when used you have the corresponding license to do so.
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information of a third party without their knowledge or consent and / or without compliance with the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection.
- Carry out activities that affect the ability of other people or systems, this includes “denial of services” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user.
- Carry out deceptive activities that cause the person being affected by them to act on or from them, ultimately leading to injury.
- Carry out any other action for unlawful purposes, and/or that is harmful or violates the rights of others and/or of leadsplanet, (including the right to honor, dignity, integrity of a person and / or reputation), and/or constitutes as a crime or as a criminal offense.
- Take advantage of this platform to propagate hate speech and/or prejudice against minorities, justifying the crimes and/or violations of human rights.
3. Payment and Renewal
By selecting a monthly subscription, you agree to pay leadsplanet the monthly fees indicated for that service.
Monthly subscriptions fees and one-time purchase packages fees are not refundable. The subscription or purchase fee will be specified on your invoice. Unless you notify leadsplanet before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel the subscription will renew automatically. leadsplanet reserves the right to adjust the rate at renewal time. You authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly or annual subscription fee using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
4. Refund Policy
Before making any purchase, please take the time to test our free plan and see if the service is convenient for you. leadsplanet.co has no obligation to refund the charges once the plan or package is paid. However, you can cancel your current subscription anytime you want.
5. Upgrading or downgrading plans
You can upgrade or downgrade your leadsplanet plan before its renewal. Your email credit usage will be restored to zero (0). Your monthly billing amount will be updated to the new plan’s billing amount. By default leadsplanet prorates subscription costs. Question (What happens to my billing amount if I upgrade my account plan ?) in FAQ explains how it’s done.
As an account holder on leadsplanet, you grant leadsplanet the right to use your company’s assets and logos. These assets and logos will be used purely for marketing and sales efforts, such as being displayed on the homepage.
Ownership, copyright and title of any software that is developed by leadsplanet shall at all times remain with leadsplanet. The client shall not acquire directly, indirectly or by implication any title, copyright or ownership in the software or any parts thereof.
8. Intellectual property
This Agreement does not transfer from leadsplanet to you any leadsplanet or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with leadsplanet. leadsplanet, the leadsplanet logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with leadsplanet, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of leadsplanet or leadsplanet’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any leadsplanet or third-party trademarks.
leadsplanet will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Services if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of leadsplanet or others. In the case of such termination, leadsplanet will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to leadsplanet.
9. Terms changes
leadsplanet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. leadsplanet may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
leadsplanet is not responsible for issuing inaccurate emails, our algorithm only simulates the emails and checks its existence. Emails are only provided when the accuracy is above the score of 65%.
This Agreement shall continue for a period of one (1) calendar year from the date of Customer’s acceptance of or signature to this Agreement, as applicable (the “Initial Term”), and will automatically renew for successive one (1) year periods thereafter (each, a “Renewal Term”, and collectively with the Initial Term, the “Term”), unless and until either party hereto provides the other party with written notice of its intent not to renew at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current Term.
Either may terminate this Agreement immediately upon 15 days’ written notice to Customer in the event of any material breach of this Agreement (including without limitation, any breach of Section 2.2 and/or failure to pay any amounts when due hereunder) by Customer where such material breach is not cured during such notice period.
Either party may terminate this Agreement, without notice, (i) upon the institution by or against the other party of insolvency, receivership or bankruptcy proceedings (provided such proceedings are not dismissed within one hundred twenty (120) days of such institution), (ii) upon the other party’s making an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or (iii) upon the other party’s dissolution or ceasing to do business without a successor.
Customer’s rights to the Services, and any licenses granted hereunder, shall terminate upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement (as applicable). Until sixty (60) calendar days from the date of any termination or expiration of this Agreement (as applicable), Customer may export certain Content through the functionalities of the Services. The following Sections will survive any termination of this Agreement: 2 through 6, and 8 through 11.
The Services is provided “as is”. leadsplanet and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither leadsplanet nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Services at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless leadsplanet, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. Usage Disclaimer
Last modified: June 1, 2020